Helium Gas and Blimp Repairs
Imagine can supply Helium gas in a number of sized cylinders. The gas we supply is balloon gas quality, and is ideal for all forms of Helium filled Blimps, special shapes, and spheres. The most popular size is L size. You will need 2 x cylinders per Blimp.
1) On site delivery can be offered, multi drop and collection of cylinders on an agreed date can be offered.
2) Cylinder components, cylinder stems, pressure gauges, filler tube kits can all be provided.
3) Nationwide next day or same day delivery.
4) Multi drop and collection project management.
5) Delivery of gas with the inflatables is via our insured fleet of vans and operators.
Imagine Inflatables offer an in-house repair service for your damaged Blimps. This is a unique service which you will not find with any other supplier, as we not make blimps in our factory but we can also repair them in-house.
All Blimps are inflated, inspected, photographed and a full report is then issued to the client.
Where blimp damage is repairable a cost is quoted.
All repaired Blimp Hulls are left inflated overnight for air-testing.
- In House inspection and Repairs to Blimps.
- Welded repairs Not glued. This makes for a much stronger repair.
- Re delivery and set up for client if required.
- Prompt service, 24-48 hours for repairs.
- 24 hour hull testing prior to shipment to make sure repairs have worked.
- Full inspection reports issued to client with photos prior to repairs being carried out
All our Blimp repairs are via heat welding, NOT gluing, so all our Blimp repairs are air tight, and as strong as the original weld line.