Industrial Inflatable Structures
Imagine Inflatables have often worked with partners in industry to help them work safely and to ensure that they can get the job done. There is a wide range of possibilities with inflatables, including:
- Tunnels can ensure that ground work can be performed without issue due to poor weather and can stop disruption and debris.
- Spray Booths can keep mess and disruption to a minimum in an industrial setting, and can be moved to other locations easily.
- Car-washes are great for mobile sites that don't need a solid structure, and can be used in multiple locations.
- Decontamination Booths can be used to limit asbestos or chemical spread on workers in dangerous situations.
- Farming Structures can be used for storage or to ensure maintenance can be done away from poor weather.
- Arches can be used for maintenance or repainting to be done without having to remove the items needing repair.
- Car Booths can be used to repair or repaint vehicles that need work doing without disruption or risking injury to passers by.
- Roof Tunnels can be used to keep properties dry while essential roof maintenance is made.